Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016 - little & big

2016 the year to start documenting the little and big things that happen in this crazy bunk house.
I vow to document each month, more for mine and Matt's purpose so we can really remember these crazy little kids quirks and mannerisms.

We started January out with this little beauty sliced into Champ's foot, that was super enjoyable.  
The key to getting Champ to calm down is to get him thinking of another topic.  So while i was rubbing his leg and matt was fishing around in his foot to get that glass out, I was reminded of a time I was babysitting my cousins and one of them cut their finger.  My Aunt Diane came home and was so proud of me and how I handled taking care of one of her girls.  
Champ immediately calmed down and clung to my every word and didn't even realize that Dr. Bunk had tweezers and pulled this little sucker out of his foot.



Sometime in mid January Maddy and I decided to become lip syncing queens


The perk of having a hard working husband is I get to stay home with my children.  Which also means I get to spend extra valuable time with my Nana and my kids Great-Nana.  I would trade everything in this world for my kids to have more time with their Great-Nana.  I love the way they all love her, and I love the way she loves them.  I also love that we get lots of lunch dates, and mornings with coffee together. 



 We celebrated the Queen turning 4.  She had a lovely little getotgether with her family at Paisanos.  However all she really wanted was for her 2 best friends Jakey & Tom-Tom to be at her party.  This little girl is very very loved





 On her actual birthday we celebrated with 
cinnamon rolls, lunch with daddy cakes, and dinner at Red Robin.  
Success.


Every week this little one fights me,  she hates going to the Dr. every week with me.  Although as soon we get there she is my own personal entertainment.  Everyone loves her at my Dr office.  All the other patients think she is so cute, I have even had patients spouses take her to get treats.  I like to think she is like a mini candy striper coming into the infusion center with her little smile and bouncy personality, making everyone smile and laugh.

When the parents are in pre-service prayer we practice making pyramids, until someones back goes out.  I love this crazy bunch of kids, and sure do love doing life with their mothers.  I love the way they all get along and love just hanging around doing planks, hopping races, burpees, and building pyramids with each other and their siblings.


If you have made it this far through the post congratulations, you have almost made it to the end

Things our crazy kids say

Wisdom with Champ

  • Mom, I read my bible and prayed all night and all I got was Hosanna  
  • Mom, who was the guy that cut down his dad's cherry tree?  Back Obama?  
  • Do you know Martin Luther King day means that this guy with dark skin had a dream and it came true so now Max and I can walk to the bathroom together at school. 

There is either a snow storm or the kids will get sick the week that Matt has a long trip planned it has happened for the last 4 four years consecutively, it happened on 1/18 Champ was laying at the foot of my bed with a puke bowl and Viv next to me with hers.  As we were getting ready for school the next morning Maddy said "I like when Champ comes to school with me, that way we can just blame always being late on him, and no one is waiting on me."  She definitely knows her brother.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails