Saturday, August 10, 2013

Things to remember - Petoskey 2013


  • We are going to the Mac and Cheese Bridge.  -champ (on the phone with Uncle George) 
  • I am going to swim underwater for a little bit and I will be right back.  -champ
  • Madeline has become a lover of fish.  Preferrably whitefish or shrimp.
  • Vivienne will try to do just about anything her big brother and sister do, including walking on curbs, drinking out of big cups, going in the hot tub, and dipping anything she eats into any sort of dip. 
  • I never want to forget the way Maddy is fearless in the water, just like I used to be. The way she could play in the water for hours with her dad, just like I did as a kid.
  • No matter how long it has been since we went out with close friends, we sure can laugh and pick up like no time has been in between.
  • My husband is one amazing man to put up with me. 
  • We have created little beach babies, they love the beach, love the water, love the sand, love the sun. 

























1 comment:

denise said...

I've missed your blogging!
I love the water, but I can never get used to the sand - how do you do it with three sand magnets??!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails