Thursday, August 22, 2013

randomness


  • I have a love/hate relationship with the last 2 weeks of summer. 
  • Vivienne has more nicknames than I can remember, however my favorites are Queenie and Lamby
  • The love that Vivienne has for Champy is the absolute sweetest. 
  • Christopher is convinced he is donating his old batcave toy to someone who doesn't get toys, and he will be getting the new upgraded one in the stores now. 
  • Now that summer is over and we are in a groove, I am going to miss having Madeline here to help me out. 
  • I am convinced now more than ever that Vivienne will be my little baby forever and ever, and I am totally ok with that. 
  • The way Vivienne says oWW and nOO might be the cutest thing ever, especially when she has her little index finger pointing at my face. 
  • Christopher told me yesterday I had to throw a pizza company flyer in the garbage because "that isn't daddy's pizza"  I love that he has his dad's back! 
  • I am surprised I haven't memorized all of Psalm 18, for as much as I read it. 
  • Matt Bunk truly has my entire heart, words can't describe how more in love I fall with him everyday
  • do babysitters not get taught to clean up before the parents come home anymore??!!
  • I am on the verge of being sick of making cookies. 
  • What am I going to do 3 mornings a week with only 1 kid?

1 comment:

denise said...

I'm totally with you on the babysitters! Now I realize why people liked me to babysit! I loved to watch kids, I always tried to leave the dishes and play areas clean, did crafts and the perk was that I got paid for it. I'd love to find a sitter like that now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails