Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Goals

This summer we didn't really do a summer fun list last year.  We made a few goals as a family, goals we want to achieve by the end of summer.  Nothing extraordinary, but stuff we can be proud we accomplished.  They all won't be published, I don't feel the need to publish them all.

However, one big one was Maddy conquering her fear of jumping off the diving board.  Today while we were swimming, she did it.  She stood on the top of that diving board nervous as could be whispering "Jesus make me brave. Jesus make me brave.  Jesus make me brave" and then she leaped into the pool.  I couldn't have been prouder.
video


One of my personal goals was to get Vivienne not to be deathly afraid of the pool.  Maybe she is just madly in love with me and very secure with me, but I brought her in the pool today and she had a blast.  She was a little hesitant at first but she sure warmed up, unlike the first time Matt took her in last week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails