Monday, January 14, 2013

Brain Dump

Because life feels like it has been in fast forward...

• My baby turns 1 in 2 weeks, I'm really not ok with that.
• I may truly have THE MOST AMAZING support system in my family.
• My Dad is the epitome of strength.
• I didn't think it was possible to fall any more in love with my husband, but it turns out it is. He is my rock.
• 60 degree in January is ok in my book.
• I really really really want to learn to crochet those cute animals and scarfs that are all over Pinterest.
• He truly is the peace that passes all understanding.
• My nephew Elijah gave me the sweetest kiss this morning, it made my entire week.
• I haven't bought myself a new nail polish in a little over 3 months, that might be a world record, so glad my birthday is coming up.
• The day champ stops calling baths "bubbly bubbly bath" I may cry.
• Comfort is a down blanket and an open window.
• God has so richly blessed me.
• My daughter holding back tears to be brave breaks me EVERY TIME!

1 comment:

victoria said...

((hugs!!)) =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails