Monday, October 1, 2012

The Scientist #2

Yesterday was our annual trip to Canada, and while I am sure you are all dying to see the same pictures we take EVERY year.  These are my favorites.

we go to this bird observatory at the end of the day, and my little scientist, found this little guy.  She was so madly in love with him, and I mean she held him and let him crawl on her for a good 25 minutes before I finally made her put him back on the ground! 

I love the excitement in her eyes.  
I love that has been struggling trying to find her little niche and what her talents were, and now all she wants is a microscope for her birthday.  I love that for parents night last week, her teacher said "oh yes this is Madeline's favorite corner of the room, the science corner" 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails