Tonight we leave for Sunny California. I am both extremely excited and extremely nervous.
It is only 9 am and this is what I have heard from my son already.
- mom why did you take my batman cape off my batman jammies, i need it to jump out the window of the plane w/my batarang.
- Do they have air there? I be hot there.
- Do they have grass their? I want to play on it.
- Champ - What are you going to put in here mom? (pointing to the compartment that zips on his suitcase)
- Me - I am going to put your underwear in there
- Champ - Why you bringing underwear, they have bathrooms there. they have bathrooms there?
- Champ - we going to make popcorn there? because I want to bring my popcorn bowl in case we watch a movie.
I am so glad he has already packed my target flyer and his disney universe poster in my suitcase for me as well!