Monday, April 9, 2012

We must be doing something right!

Tonight while putting the kids to bed, Maddy asked if she could say the prayer. 
Madeline 


Dear Lord,
Bless our bodies for this day.  Thank you for giving us a good day, we pray you will give us another great day tomorrow.  I pray for Papa's foot, that you will make it all better, you know our needs and who needs to be healed, so I ask you to heal them and make them all better.  You are our Savior and our hero, and the greatest person ever.  I love you so much.
Amen

Then as I was walking out Christopher slammed the door and said "Gotcha, you can't leave, I have to pray too!"
Christopher


Jesus,
Thank you for batman, and please bring my daddy back home to us.  Take the baby out of mommy's belly.  Please don't let fibi (vivi) die.  I not watch any more toonies, please don't give me a tummy ache.
I pick up my legos tomorrow.
Jesus God

On 2nd thought, maybe we aren't doing anything right!


1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Oh my! There is a special place in my heart for that little boy...I just want to squeeze him every time I see him or hear that adorable voice!!! I LOVE them both so much:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails