I have this friend...
- we see each other every day, except SOME saturdays
- we don't get sick of each other, at least I never get sick of her
- it is unwritten that we bring each other coffee
- I stretch her, she is a rule follower and I am a MOSTLY rule follower
- we usually get together 1 to 2 times a week
- if we don't, we start to have withdrawals
- she lifts me up, emotionally and spiritually
- she makes me want to be a better christian
- our lives used to be easy peasy, crafting in the morning with 4 kids running around
- our lives now...
- phone calls after we drop the older ones off to school
- feeding babies
- laughing at our middle children
- drinking coffee
- dreaming of the days when we get to craft together again
I wouldn't trade these moments for the world!!
I am so glad our kids love each other as well!
Her Zachary and My Vivienne (1 month apart)
Her Drew and My Maddy (4 Months apart)