Sooooo not the case with this little peanut. I really don't remember giving my other kids as much royal treatment as I give her.
- I hear a little whimper and I go running (most of the time)
- I snuggle on the couch all night with her, instead of putting her to bed
- I have let her come into bed with Matt and I on several occasions, Neither of the other 2 EVER EVER got to do that!
- I only put her in comfy little clothes, because who wants to wear jeans all day (I had so many pairs of jeans and dresses for Maddy)
- I have had a tendency to let HER plan out my days and nights
- I have still yet to go out for longer than 45 minutes without her, and am not looking forward to when I have to!
- I make her a thrown out of her bouncy seat and blankets to sleep in at night!