Thursday, March 15, 2012

7 million things to do!

I literally have 7 million things to do, however, there is only 1 thing I have wanted to do for days now!  I mean it is a list of things that MUST get done, make a birthday cake, pack a family of 5 for a weekend away, make cookies for my kids for the weekend, get the house in semi-order, put my laundry in the dryer, TAKE A SHOWER!

I saw this awesome idea on pinterest the other day, and have been dying to make it ever since.

So...
I called my WONDERFUL father-in-law and asked for some butcher paper, or whatever you want to call it, and got to work as soon as I got the baby down for her morning kitty-cat-nap.

It was super easy to draw out the frames, and pretty fun, I mean who doesn't want a wall of oddly shaped picture frames in their house, let alone make them whatever shapes your heart desires?!  I am so excited for Maddy to get home from school and get to work on it.

Pics to follow!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I just pinned that last week on pinterest too!!! Let me know how it works out!

victoria said...

I did this today for Kaylee and my nieces. Thanks for the idea! :) I'll let you know how the girls like it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails