Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sisters

I have a confession, when I found out I was having a girl, I cried my eyes out.  I wanted another little boy so bad, I wanted just 1 little girl, because that was all I knew.  I didn't have a sister.

I LOVE having 2 little girls! 
I love that since the day we told Madeline she was going to have a sister she has been ecstatic.
I love that the first thing Madeline does in the morning is go check on Viv.
I love that I get to bring out all the adorable stuff that my little Maddy used to wear!
I love that the 1st thing she does when she gets home from school is wash her hands so she can hold her baby.
I love that all she wants to do is hold her baby!
I love that tonight Viv fell asleep on her.
I LOVE having 2 little girls!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails