Monday, February 20, 2012

Champ's Batman Weekend Extravaganza part 2

The Batman Birthday Party!  
This party confirmed to both Matt and I that we are absolutely horrible at throwing parties!  
We (or should I say I) forgot cups, I ran out of plastic plates.  However there is no one in this world I would want to throw a party with, Matt is such a trooper, I love you Matt Bunk!

My son had a riot, he loved every second of his party, that is until THE REAL batman showed up!! He may have freaked out and clung to me for dear life!  I have to give a huge shout out to my amazing brother for getting the costume and dressing as him!!  

These 2 were inseparable all night!

The super girls!

Batman


I feel this sums up my brothers and Matts relationship!

I love this face!


He got very very spoiled, and loved everything he got!!!



1 comment:

Keri said...

your birthdays parties are so cute! You do such a good job. I'm glad I got to hear about it then see the pics to match the stories.

Thank you so much for letting me stop by today! I am so glad I got to see you and hold sweet vivienne!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails