Friday, January 27, 2012

Our little Viv

Our little Vivienne arrived Thursday 1/26/12, weighing in at a perfect 8 lbs. 2 oz. and 18 1/2 inches. 
She is as cute as can be!  
I can't get over how much love I have for, all I want to do is hug and smell her!  
She is perfect in every way, and LOVES to be cuddled, I can attest to that from our 1st night together! 
We are now officially a happy party of 5! 


 They are madly in love with her as well!  

She is the PERFECT big sister, all she wants to do is cuddle with her.


He likes her, but is a little more obsessed with everything else in my hospital room.




2 comments:

lori bunk said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww... i miss her! hope you got some sleep last night!

Keri said...

she is just so sweet and i love her name! congratulations mama!! i can't wait to meet her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails