Monday, January 23, 2012

Conversations with my 5 year old

I will admit, i have this tendency if i don't know something I will tell Madeline to ask Matt, he is smarter and much more eloquent with his words than i am, it hasn't failed me yet! 

We were talking about homonyms on our drive to Target and I could only come up with 2 of them, so here is how it went down...

Me - Well lets ask daddy what some other words are when he gets home, he will know, he writes stuff as his job
Madeline - Mom, why are boys smarter and bigger than girls?
Me - Uh um, well not all boys are bigger and smarter.  Some aren't big, and others aren't very smart. 
Madeline - But how come daddy is smarter than you?
Me - Well daddy is just brilliant.  He just knows everything. 
Madeline  - how did he learn everything?
Me - he paid attention better than mommy did in school


 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails