This year may have been my most favorite Christmas with my kids, and yet my most uncomfortable. This little girl inside made me rather uncomfortable this weekend, I tried to not let her get the best of me!
Our kids are at the funnest age this year, at 5 and almost 3 their personalities are just the sweetest!
Here are just a few of my highlights to our Christmas weekend extravaganza...
- Our North Pole breakfast on Christmas Eve
- Enjoying Christmas day service, and the adorable history telling of the 12 days of Christmas
- The sheer excitement in my sons eyes, when he opened his gifts
- The sweet hugs and thank you's from my kids all day yesterday
- Relaxing and junk food at my in-laws
- The thought my husband put into picking out nail polish and philosophy shower gel for me
- Enjoying nap time on Christmas day with my husband
- Watching my kids give hugs to each other after exchanging gifts with each other
- Champ's amazing dance moves as Google's Muppets commercial came on TV
- Dance parties in the truck as we go to all our get togethers