Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

This year may have been my most favorite Christmas with my kids, and yet my most uncomfortable.  This little girl inside made me rather uncomfortable this weekend, I tried to not let her get the best of me!
Our kids are at the funnest age this year, at 5 and almost 3 their personalities are just the sweetest!  
Here are just a few of my highlights to our Christmas weekend extravaganza...
  • Our North Pole breakfast on Christmas Eve
  • Enjoying Christmas day service, and the adorable history telling of the 12 days of Christmas
  • The sheer excitement in my sons eyes, when he opened his gifts
  • The sweet hugs and thank you's from my kids all day yesterday
  • Relaxing and junk food at my in-laws
  • The thought my husband put into picking out nail polish and philosophy shower gel for me
  • Enjoying nap time on Christmas day with my husband
  • Watching my kids give hugs to each other after exchanging gifts with each other 
  • Champ's amazing dance moves as Google's Muppets commercial came on TV
  • Dance parties in the truck as we go to all our get togethers

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails