Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Brain dump on a Tuesday night

  • I wish it was possible to stand in the shower and sleep
  • I also wish I had a robot like Rosie and she would rub lotion on my legs and feet after my hot shower.
  • I have lost the battle with my son by 10 am for candy, the last 3 days.
  • Madeline turns 5 on Sunday, I am an emotional wreck about this, but am physically ecstatic to have an extra set of helping hands!
  • I am so thankful Matt has been home early/on time this week, it has made for some amazing family nights. 
  • Madeline came home from school asking to give her toys to kids who don't get toys, I was so happy!
  • 8 o'clock bed times have not come soon enough lately!
  • I have not been able to get this ring out of my head since the day i saw it, and it is no longer available!
  • This lipgloss is amazeballs!  and I am almost out!
  • I am so thankful I get to chat with my BFF Jaimie every morning, she encourages me and uplifts me more than she realizes, I can only hope I do the same for her!
  • I have too much to do and not enough energy or motivation to do it. 
  • This makes me laugh, like really belly laugh for some reason...
  • THIS makes me cry, and if it doesn't bring tears to your eyes than you might have a heart the size of the grinches.
  • My Christmas tree is up, it is my most favorite decoration in my entire house, it is a little bottom heavy this year, but I LOVE IT!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails