Monday, October 10, 2011

with a grateful heart!

Happy Monday, today I am GRATEFUL!

  • GRATEFUL 2 kids woke up on the RIGHT side of the bed. 
  • GRATEFUL I got to hug my husband before I rolled out of bed
  • GRATEFUL I will be on the west coast in 6 days 
  • GRATEFUL we all walked out of the house this morning in good moods
  • GRATEFUL that a month later my son is still concerned with the burn I got on my stomach
  • GRATEFUL God has supplied all my needs 
  • GRATEFUL my husband knows my wants 
  • GRATEFUL I have a healthy LARGE baby brewing inside of me 
  • GRATEFUL I have friends I can count on when I am in a jam (which is alot lately)
  • GRATEFUL I get the entire day to spend with my kiddies
  • GRATEFUL my son likes to smother me with kisses
  • GRATEFUL my daughter understands heaven 
On another note, not so grateful my son has already spilled his cup of fishies twice in the time it took to type this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails