Sunday, October 16, 2011

the 7 year itch


7 years ago today I was as giddy as a school girl waiting to marry the man of my dreams.  There wasn't a single nerve in me, I remember that day like it was just yesterday.  

  • my hair looked amazing
  • I was jumping up and down in the church 
  • my brother in law gave me a hug for the 1st time ever, when he saw me walking into the church 
  • I was laughing without a single care in the world
  • I was still laughing after my dad told one of my bridesmaids to walk down the aisle before it was time 
  • I was still laughing when my dad forgot HIS queue
  • I was grinning from ear to ear looking at the guy i would spend the rest of my life with standing at the end of the aisle waiting for me
7 years later, we have a few cares and worries, but as long as we are together we can conquer the world.  

Matt, I love you more than words could ever even begin to express.  
Thank you for being the GOdly head of this household at ALL times
Thank you for loving me no matter how much i drive you nuts at times.  
Thank you for giving me 2 almost 3 beautiful children.  
Thank you for providing for this family and being diligent in whatever you set your eyes on.  
Thank you for making me laugh daily. 

The best is yet to be...

2 comments:

Keri said...

Happy 7 years to you and Matt - enjoy your vacation!!!!

April Maus said...

ok, this post brought tears to me eyes!! That was beautiful :) Happy Anniversary!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails