Friday, September 9, 2011

The 1st week

We survived our 1st week of school.  I survived the 1st week of school. 

Here are just a few things I learned from our 1st week of school...

  • Every one functions better on early bed times 
  • My son is a riot, when it is just me and him 
  • No matter how prepared I am the night before I am bound to forget something 
  • I love that my friends kids aren't embarrassed to wave and say hi to me 
  • Christopher is the reason God is giving me another girl, another boy couldn't be as cool, loud spoken, determined, loving, helpful, not helpful, rambunctious, and adorable all at the same time!
  • I need to embrace NOT helping Maddy get all setup in her class
  • Mrs. Munn is laying down the law AT THE DOOR!
  • I can make it to school in 10 minutes flat. 
  • My 2 year old is determined to step on every stepping stone at school, just go with it!
  • On the morning that I feel I have EVERYTHING, don't forget the car/house keys!
  • Even if I do lock my keys in the house, Maddy is brave enough to be hoisted through a window to unlock a door. 
  • Every one functions BETTER on early bed times!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails