Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dear Baby

Dear sweet child in brew...

i love you dearly but here are the facts

  • You are making me crazy, i mean literally, I am on a low in the morning and a high in the evening. 
  • My emotions are at an all time high!  
  • You have changed my appetite DRASTICALLY, who knew this meat loving girl could ever crave salads?
  • I thank you for going easy on the heartburn so far!
  • How can you force one person to pee 6 times in the middle of the night, and don't fight me on this, I documented it one night.
  • You have single handedly turned me off to Coca-Cola Classic!  Your father has tried to do that for 7 years!
  • You have turned me into a sleep-a-holic, i mean who goes to bed at 9 o'clock!
  • You brought back the bean burrito craving, taking after your sweet older brother, almost 3 years ago. 
  • You bring me such joy at the end of the night while laying in bed and you say hello with your little feet and hands.
  • You make me nauseous, LITERALLY, can we cut that one out now??
  • You have brought your big sister such joy, however she IS NOT thrilled to be sleeping with your older brother.  She has threatened to sleep on the couch if he moves in her room!
  • You know those sharp jabs you most likely feel during the day while sleeping, it kind of feels like an earthquake?  That is your older brother, get use to it!!  He isn't going anywhere.
I Love You!
Your Mommy

2 comments:

Keri said...

this post is too cute! btw i like ur new picture on ur blog!

Jaimie said...

haha...VERY cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails