Friday, June 24, 2011

I don't want her to grow up...

Madeline - Mommy, I don't want to grow up 
Me - I don't want you to grow up either
Madeline - but I don't want to have to move out of your house
Me - Well, you won't be doing that for a long time until you get married
Madeline - Then I will have to live far away from you
Me - Well you could live down the street from me, just like Aunt Laurie lives by Great Nana
Madeline - No I couldn't, there aren't any houses on our street with signs that say for sale
Me - Yes but maybe when we are all older we will be in a different house and then there will be another house for sale by us. 
Madeline - kind of like uncle chris and aunt lori?
Me - What?
Madeline - Well Uncle Chris and Aunt Lori had to move because they were having ANOTHER (big sign and eye roll, like why do I have to explain this to you) baby, so maybe we could have another baby and then move. 
Me - Well, maybe IF we had another baby you and Champ could share a room and the baby could have their own room, or something like that.
Madeline - Oh I KNOW!  When I get married the boy i marry will live in the house next door and I can just stay in my same room. 

2 comments:

Karen said...

SO SO SO adorable Nina! Love and misses! xxoo a.k.

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

oh my goodness she is too smart!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails