Monday, May 9, 2011

Homemade Magazine Storage

For those who know me, I really do not like to save stuff.  If it is sitting on my counter for more than a week, it will end up in the trash.  However, now that Madeline is nearing the end of the school year, I noticed I have thrown none of her papers/crafts out.  I have had them piling up in the garage or in my truck.

So today, I made a little storage box for them.  I can't say I will be saving everything for the rest of her school years, but there is something very sentimental about her graduating from pre-school!

I took an empty box of the Costco size goldfish, and cut it.  I then wrapped it with some cute $1 wrapping paper from target.
The problem I had with the box was it didn't hold the papers in so I had to cut the back off, that is where the ribbon came into play to hold everything from falling out the back.

Simple and cheap.




1 comment:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

ure sooooo creative nina! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails