Today I'm thankful for...
- a well rested night's sleep
- my 2 yr old not breaking down at the grocery store this morning
- being able to get my kitchen floor clean with no little tiny feet prints on it
- finding the perfect volume control so that i can listen to my ipod in the kitchen and the kids can watch caillou in the living room
- my kids playing so sweetly together
- getting a tiny bit more organized with my grocery shopping!
- a very hard working husband!
- the big pot of homemade chicken soup brewing on the stove
- nap time
- the way my 2 yr old son says "sisscle" (popsicle)