Thursday, February 17, 2011

the new 30

I turned 30 last week, it was monumental, I don't think I will ever forget the week that lead up to that birthday or the week that was 30.  I have a few things up my sleeve for this coming year, however I want share a small journey I am still a little skeptical of diving into...digital scrapbooking.

I guess, I don't know how I feel about it...

  • I think it will keep my mind sharp trying to figure out how to maneuver through Photoshop
  • I can create SIMPLE pages, so when I get those free books/calendars from snapfish/shutterfly I have something I actually want to make.
  • I can keep a semi-record of something going on in a specific week/day
  • Or I can just cherish a simple picture
  • It gives me a creative outlet
With all this said write.click.scrapbook is talking all week about digital scrapbooking, like I said I don't even know if I have the PATIENCE for this, but I am going to give it a go.  

My #1 on the list of accomplishments for my 30th year!

Here is my 1st attempt, what do you think?



1 comment:

Krystle Rose said...

Photoshop is the best! Have fun playing around. There are tons of tutorials if you'd like to do something specifically. Google will be your friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails