Tuesday, February 15, 2011

he's almost 2....#6

I am not going to be able to say that after this weekend! 


This little guy is ALL boy, and by all boy i mean roar's, dinosaurs, trucks, drums, animals boy!
  
Our favorite book right now is How do dinosaurs say I Love You, it really is the cutest book, and I am very tempted to get the other ones in the series.  


I feel this book was written about mine and my son's life, here is an excert...


"You woke in the morning in such a bad mood..."
"then sat at the table and fussed with your food."
"But then you blew kisses and waved from the door.  I love you, I love you my dinosaur."


This little dino of mine, is feisty, but I sure do love him!


Oh were you wondering how many takes it took to get a decent picture of this little dino, wonder no more...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Have fun B-day planning.. and a "Happy Early Birthday" to the little guy!! He is so cute...

lori bunk said...

that has always been one of isaac's favorite books too. i can't believe he is turning 2!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails