Here is her reasoning behind each card...
- the eiffel tower card is going to grandy and poppy "because grandy loves the eiffel tower"
- the ice skating one goes to auntie kyle and uncle justin "because auntie kyle has all hello kitties on her christmas tree and she will think this is so cute"
- the ballerina goes to scarlett "because scarlett loves ballet just like me"
- the green apple one to aunt katie and uncle tony "maybe aunt katie will like this one it is cute"
- the pogo stick was a bit more of a challenge
- me - well why don't we send the pogo stick card to isaac, zoey and jaliah
- maddy - weeeeellllllll, do you have any boy cards?? isaac DOES NOT like girl stuff at all and he will definitely not like hello kitty.
- me - no, but this one has a pogo stick on it so maybe he will like it because boys like pogo sticks and it is orange.
- maddy - weeeeeellllll, i guess maybe he wouldn't mind that, i will have to write with a black marker in his card, because i know he likes black.
I had to jump in the shower, so i had maddy get started on writing a little something in her cards, and i promised i would come help her finish when i was done. So 4 cards in and she is telling me what she wrote in every card, she then started to get quite impatient with me...
me - maddy what does this say to aunt katie and uncle tony
maddy - i don't know i can't read
me - well didn't you write it, shouldn't you know what you wrote?
maddy - weeeeelllll, you read it i am writing another card.
me - i can't read it.
maddy - welllllll, you know how to read, so read it.
me - i'm sorry i just can't understand what you wrote.
maddy - ok let me see if i can read it, you should really learn to read better
seriously she kills me!!