Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentines Activity #1

Valentines day is probably my favorite semi-holiday.  It is all things pink, lovey and heartsy.  My sister.in.love found this on howdoesshe.com, which is an amazing site in itself.

I went to work making our little happy heart for the month of February.  Our activity will be a little different than hers.  Whoever gets the heart on their pillow in the morning, gets showered with LOVE that day.  It could be anything from helping pick up each other's toys, making a bed, or sharing a snack.  It is our little way of showing each other we love them a whole lot!

I happened to have some valentines fabric in a box, so I pulled out my sewing machine and got to work.  I cut the hearts out of 2 different materials.  Ironed, pinned and sewed up the heart, stuffed it with some fluff and stitched up the side.

My camera is in the truck, and I have no desire to go out and get it, so for now this is our happy heart

3 comments:

lori bunk said...

here is one of those things that makes us SO DIFFERENT: i wanted to do this "project" too, so i commissioned grandma neva to make me some hearts! you just pulled out your sewing machine!!!! i love you so much!

Jaimie said...

you are too cute.

i like this idea.

i do no sew.

good thing I have a heart that Ms. Michelle sewed for Kaylie!!!

i will use said heart.

Patti Carollo said...

love it! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails