Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Valentine Prep

I found this adorable love book on etsy, I didn't think twice, I ordered it and was so excited to start working on one for Madeline and one for Champ.  I printed out 1 set of the book the other day, and once Champ was in bed, and Madeline was having some quiet time coloring, i pulled it out with a fresh box of colored pencils.  
Madeline was so excited to see what I was coloring and was also sooo excited to help me color it. I on the other hand was not, i really wanted this cute little book to be cute and perfect.  So I told Madeline if she was going to help me she had to color very nice and not be in a hurry.  She promised me she would color nice and not be in a hurry, and make it really pretty for Champ.  I am happy to say she is doing a great job with the pages she is given, and boy will she be surprised when she gets a little book just like it.  


Here are just a few of the pages we have done so far, i think I still have 4 or 5 more to go. 

1 comment:

April Maus said...

that's really a cute idea Nina :) Did you order it from the same girl that does the journal pages at graceisoverrated.com ?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails