Sunday, January 23, 2011

katiedid crafts

A girl I went to school with started her own little business.  She makes the cutest things, check out her blog here and her etsy shop here.  She is amazing at pretty much everything she makes.  So when I came across this tutorial for a crocheted bullseye, I knew my champ needed this for his birthday.  


Katie was so excited to make it for me, she had it done in like a week.  


Matt and I are so excited to give it to champ for his birthday, Matt just said this afternoon he hopes this is like his little thing, the thing he carries around with him; which ironically is the reason I wanted to have Katie make it in the first place.  


We both couldn't be happier with how adorable this little guy turned, every chance the kids are sleeping we pull him out and just can't believe how cute and perfect he is.  


Katie, thank you so much!!  




2 comments:

KatieDid Crafts said...

Aw Nina! Your SO sweet! I am so glad you like your bullseye!

denise said...

Nina, I checked out her etsy and saw what was on there. I didn't see any on there, but do you know if she does newborn cute hats? I am looking to want to use some as photo props for my newborn photography clients. I'd rather give the business and use someone that I (or a friend like you) knows that some stranger :)

They have these super cute owl hats with the pointed "ears" and long "ties" that I am looking at for my upcoming boy shoot in about 8 weeks (when he is born).

If only I knew someone here that made them and I could use them as props and then I can do the photo shoots and they can use the photos on their site! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails