Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Bow Holder

I have been very hard at work making this really cute bow holder for my niece for her birthday.  I found this great tutorial for it here.  So I got the approval from my sister.in.LOVE and got to work.  

I really should have taken some before pictures, the frame was actually a quite weird Norman Rockwell picture and a musty looking brown.  
I sanded the frame a bit and then spray painted it black.  
I got 6 different kinds of ribbon to make the holder and really just played with a pattern I liked.  To make sure the ribbons stay in place I hot glued them to the back and then had my husband staple them as well.  

I hope she loves it as much as i do, I am really happy with how it turned out!





5 comments:

lori bunk said...

turned out super cute!!!!

Jaimie said...

that is SO adorable!!! nice work:)

Jenny said...

Nice work lady :)..great job!!

KatieDid Crafts said...

My mom and I were just looking at this last night and tried to figure out someone we could make this for! You are SO creative! Maybe we can get you knitting! Haha

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails