Thursday, January 13, 2011

52 pictures:: independence

this week's prompt was independence.  
I was having a really hard time thinking of something that me or my kids would do that made us a little more independent, until i captured this...


My boy is ALL mama's boy, i mean ALL!  Every single person in my big italian family knows it, every person at my church knows it and all my friends know it.  I'm used to it, i know when he is over-exaggerating and when he is in pain.  


So this past wednesday we spent the afternoon at one of my aunt's house, i was so prepared to just sit and hold my son while Maddy went out ice skating.  However, he surprised me, he enjoyed running around the semi-unfamiliar house, playing with all the phones, drawing on every sheet of paper in the notebook, and even staying in the house with my aunt so i could savor some time outside with my little girl.  


I am by no means saying he is INDEPENDENT, but we are taking baby steps, and this was a pretty big one!


check out other 52 pictures here.

2 comments:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

such a cute little pics

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

he is soooo cute.... i heard maddy had so much fun too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails