2 adults, 2 kids, 20 hours in the car, 7 stops (2 of them chick-fil-a), driving through the night, and we made it safe and sound to sunny florida.
here is what i know...
- driving thought the night with a car of full of sleeping people isn't fun, unless you have your bff in the car in front of you, which sadly we didn't have this year.
- fresh meat on the side of the road at night, is never a good thing.
- i am not cut out for the racing circuit, i have gotten weak in my old age
- caffeine is truly a placebo!
- my son really and truly HATES any mode of transportation, other than my hip!!!!
- Jesus did hear my prayers of "please just get me to south carolina without hitting a deer"
- chick-fil-a is good at 6:30 in the morning
- my husband is ABSOLUTELY amazing!
- georgia has too many policemen monitoring their freeway
- explaining tomorrow when it is today is hard to do to a 4 year old
happy week of relaxation to us!
it is sunday and we enjoyed a little festival and some vitamin d.