Monday, October 11, 2010

m-a-d-e-l-i-n-e

i have been trying to work with madeline to practice spelling her name and writing it.  
she is learning how to write in school, but i think she needs a little more 1 on 1 help, i feel like i am horrible at this too, because i don't have the patience for practice.  

today we practiced for as long as we could until she was on the verge of a meltdown.  
our end result...


somedays i feel like i try too hard with her, and then both of us end up frustrated arguing with each other.  today i figured it out, we work until she is just about to get frustrated and then we are done.  
practice makes perfect.  

2 comments:

denise said...

let me know if you figure out that secret! I am working harder with mine now with their "school" work and it seems to be a meltdown x4 (me included). So let me know if you find out the secret! All I know is I sit there and think to myself "there is NO way I could homeschool, I don't think I can do it!"

lori bunk said...

http://www.mymoondrops.com/spelling.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails