Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my bff rachel


this is one of my dearest friends, rachel.  
there is a little back story to her and i...
  • my family had a pool going of the day she would be born, and i picked the correct day
  • i was the 1st person to hold her after being born, before she was even washed
  • i was the one that would hold her during church every sunday and just rock her
  • for the 1st time in several years we spent 10+ days together in sunny SoCal.  we loved every minute of it, at least i know i did!  

so all that to say...
jump forward to this weekend, when my parents gave me the last remains of my stuff from their house.  i came across this adorable letter from rachel when we were younger.  
i just love her so much! 



dear nina, thank you for the chapstick i always put it on.  i love you.  i'm sorry i don't always write to you.  will you forgive me?  thank you for always being nice to me.  nina, george and bree don't get spiecal cards because i give the cards to them.  i don't give cards to you i send them to you.  nina how are you always happy?  nina do you collect hello kitty?  when is your birthday nina?  if you want to know when my birthday is it is november 22 1992.  and if you want to know what i collect i collect stuffed animal bears, and rocks, and lassie stuff.  do you like this letter?  oh and another thing about bree and george i write bree and george not even a quarter of a page.  look how long your letter is.  do you like my peingwens?  did you know i can't even think of that many words for uncle d's letters.  and i use the same exact paper.  thank you for bying me that sticker think you put the stickers on in new jersey.  nina do you remember chipper, remember my bird.  this is chipper if you don't remember him.  i love you.  
love, 
rachel

then she preceeded to draw me pictures of penguins and her bird and how cute is the way she spelt penguins and bying.

this brought such a huge smile to my face!
i love you rachel!




2 comments:

jessie said...

so take that Bree & George!

haha, this letter cracked me up. How adorable.

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

lovvvie it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails