Monday, April 26, 2010

i love my kids

on occasion i will go into my mom and dad's office and help them out with things. normally i will have my wonderful mother.in.law watch my kids while i am there for a couple of hours. well tonight i thought, oh they are being so good i will bring them with me, i will just sort the mail and leave. so we went in the office and they were being such perfect little angles playing together i decided to do my normal routine!

my parents will love what i found after leaving them alone in the hallway for 20 minutes!!

here's that update you asked for dad, i love u!!! hehe



1 comment:

chipman said...

I am glad to see we have some future workers at Parrot Paradise. I love you and thank you for being such a wonderful example of Gods goodness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails