Sunday, January 10, 2010

happy 82!


today is my papa's 82nd birthday! that is right he is 82, and still amazes me!
he has 25 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren (with 1 more on the way). let me just tell you he may forget some stuff but he sure remembers some good stuff, he is amazing!
here are just a few facts about my papa...
  • he loves to clean my stove for me, and i love it too
  • he won't ever come over to your house and just sit, he loves to fix
  • he secretly loves that my nana is on the phone all the time, so she isn't in his business
  • his favorite food is a potato pancake
  • you will never find him just sitting around at home
  • he loves holding his great grand babies, even if they are screaming
  • his favorite cake is pineapple upside down, at least that is what he tells me
  • he has the best stories
happy birthday papa, i love more and more, you mean the world to me and my family!

3 comments:

Patti Carollo said...

awwwe very very sweet!!! he is the most amazing man i know!!! I LOVE HIM soooo much!!

denise said...

what a beautiful post!!! Happy Birthday Papa George!!!

lori bunk said...

such a sweet post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails