Tuesday, December 29, 2009

time for a new year

i have been racking my brain on what i want to accomplish next year, it isn't an amazing list but in no particular order here are just a few things i would like to accomplish..

PLACES TO GO
  • the DIA
  • U of M football game, with zingermans for lunch

WEIRD FOODS TO TRY
  • scallops

BOOKS TO READ
  • a thousand splendid suns
  • in the heart of the sea
  • the new testament

MISC.
  • take sewing lessons
  • finish a sewing project
  • make this from my hopeful list
  • make at least 1 more thing from my hopeful list
  • become more organized
  • become a better cook
  • become a better wife/mother

2 comments:

jallen said...

a thousand splendid suns is a great read!

Krystle Rose said...

Cute site design! Going to the DIA is on my list too. I still haven't been there ... and I have a membership.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails