Sunday, October 4, 2009

yummy mutsu's!!


today was the annual apple/colasanti/coney day!
here is our apple picking adventure in a nutshell, after getting lost for the 15th time in 15 years, we found our secret spot in canada, and got some amazing apples, the weather couldn't have been more perfect!!! here is a recap...

we start our adventure at a little bakery on erie st. in windsor, everyone loads up on lunchmeat and bread, then we stand outside the bakery and make our subs.

big boy and his first apple!
the girls hanging by the pond at the apple orchard, papa taught them how to throw apples at the frogs!!!
me multitasking...picking apples and pushing big boy
my favorite boy sharing my apple, he is sooo in love with me
i let him have it, i couldn't resist his puppy dog eyes!
this might just be the cutest picture ever!!!!
the first of the little photo shoot hannah, rachel and i had with him, oh there is soooo much more too come from this!! haha!
lazy amber, it isn't like she ran 13.1 miles today or anything!!!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

What a fun tradition! I love the pic of you and your little man:)

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

love love the pics of lil christopher! xoxo send me the one with me and him!!! pretty please!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails