Wednesday, October 7, 2009

out of the mouth of babes


madeline and i were having late night girl talk and here is how it went...


me: remember we went to that jewelry store and they cleaned mommy's ring
maddy: yeah i want a ring like that
me: when you get older, you will get one
maddy: then i can drive and have a baby that is in my belly?
me: well something like that, what would you name your baby
maddy: i don't know let's think about it
me: ok. i know what about nina
maddy: no you are nina and you will be the sister. i know i will name it daddy
me: why are you going to name it daddy?
maddy: because i don't want my baby to be weird

perfect sense!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love these conversations! So cute!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

she is so thoughtful.... a lil thinker... xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails