Monday, June 29, 2009

beautiful life

i heard this song before but never thought anything of it, well a friend of a friend had a post about it and how she was making a playlist for her daughter's birthday montage, you can read about it here.
anyway as i was listening to the song madeline comes up to me and says "mom get up from your puter, lets dance."
so we did, and then she did 50 more times, until we got all dressed up and made a stage and here is what ended up!!!!!! i hope you enjoy this as much as i did!

5 comments:

Keri said...

She is sooooo cute! I love her little outfit. I cant believe she didnt get too dizzy - lol

Cathy said...

Just watching the video made my heart smile the entire time! Beautiful!

Jaimie said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE her (and I love your singing too)!!!

Becca said...

all that spinning and no barfing?!?! what a kid! i need a "maddie" channel on my tv!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

i watched this with my mom and dad.... so cute ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails