Wednesday, May 6, 2009

things that bring a smile to my face!

  • listening to my daughter play make believe with her pet pig "cali"
  • watching my little man get happy and excited
  • toffee nut lattes or anything from caribou
  • enjoying starbucks with my mom, lori or bree, any of 3 will do
  • my book club
  • my husband walking in the door at the end of the day
  • date nights with hubby
  • when my husband brings me home a special little surprise
  • my sons infectious smile
  • conversations with my 2 year old who thinks she is going on 6
  • my utterly adorable nieces and nephew
  • roses, tulips and hydrangeas
  • purses
  • nordstroms and macy's
  • reading a really good book during naptime
  • NAPTIME
  • happy mail
  • starbucks giftcards
  • my delicious candles from the cutest little housewife in rockford i know
just to name a few!

1 comment:

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

your lil maddie... was the sweetest cutest thing today! we were all talking about her on the way home! what a cute lil angel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails