Friday, April 10, 2009

nana, papa & baby bird too

last night the kids and i went to my parents, matt was working late. madeline was soo excited to show my dad her new elefun game, it is actually from christmas we just brought up from the basement yesterday, anyway all afternoon she was saying "i play elephant with papa" i mean all afternoon, she is madly in love with my dad. so we are driving over there and she says "momma i show you baby bird" (my dad has a baby african gray at the house for a customer) she kept telling me not to touch the bird and the bird will be sleeping, it was just too cute! so we waited for my dad to get home, had dinner together, played with the baby bird and played with elefun, most enjoyable evening!

waiting for papa to pull up, wearing his hat

the baby bird, this brought back tons of memories from my childhood!!


christopher enjoying his time with my mom

2 comments:

Becca said...

oh my gosh! i totally remember being at your dad's store when i was like in the 4th grade!

denise said...

I remember going to your dad's store! too cute. we LOVE elefun here too, it's a hand-me-down and they ask to play all the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails