well today we had several added bonuses!!!
- madeline and scarlett are having a slumber party at my parents tonight, which meant we were 1 kid less this evening
- the piccolos joined us for dinner
- we had hot turkey sandwiches instead of spaghetti
- my parents made a 5 course dinner for 15 while their electricity was out!!!! (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and salad)
- my dad and i railroaded rachel and bree not once but twice in a game of pinochle!!
and #6 my mom had a very special surprise for matt and i!! our senior year homecoming, i had a dress that i absolutely loved (not to mention my mom loved too, she rememebred where we bought it), it was maroon, it had a little bow yada yada yada. well my mom took that dress and made it pint sized!! yep you heard me, she made it madeline sized, and that little thing absolutley loved her new dress, she came flaunting down the stairs in her dress and heels it was the cutest thing i ever saw!!! my mom even made her a little corsage, which she wore all day long! please tell me this is not the cutest dress you ever saw!!
and then after all the hoopla the girls started their official party, eating as many sweets as they could shove in their mouthes before being cut off, this consisted of frosting brownies, eating brownies, and eating rice krispie treats!!!
what a day!!