Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my husband

my amazing hubby has been home with me for 2 weeks on thursday. it has been the best 2 weeks, he has helped me tremendously and i don't know if i ever want him to go back to work!! he has spoiled me rotten, i don't know how i am going to do it without him come thursday.
he has been entertaining madeline and i so much, we had the funnest movie night last night, we piled all the blankets on the floor and the couch cushions, cuddled up with popcorn and popsicles and enjoyed kung fu panda (for the 100th time)
i love him so much!


2 comments:

Becca said...

aw geez! you guys are the cutest family!

Keri Sheerer said...

great picnik! let me know if you need anything now that you are on your own during the day!! Even if you just want to take a nap, I can come over and watch the kiddies for a little bit :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails