Thursday, December 18, 2008

survey

My Friend Heather posted this and I thought it was fun. Lets do it together!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! but i hate every second of wrapping!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually sometime in the week after thanksgiving, whenever i can get matt to go and get it!
4. When do you take the tree down? between christmas and new years sometime
5. Do you like eggnog? nope!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? hmm, i know this is absolutely horrible but i can't really think of one, maybe my car starter, my parents had it put in 2 months before christmas and never told me until christmas morn and i had no idea.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom, she would be happy with a box of godiva
9. Do You have a nativity scene? Yep, a veggietales one, i really want to get the little peoples one though!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? in the mail definately!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? don't think i ever had one, my parents know exactly what i like!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? the grinch (the new one, although the old one is growing on me) or olive the other reindeer (the cutest and funniest cartoon about a dog that thinks santa is calling on him to lead his sled)!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? i try to start in early fall, but i can honestly say i was officially done about a week ago!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Absolutely. One mans junk is another mans treasure.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? twiced baked potatoes at my parents house on christmas eve, and chicken ceasar salad at matt's uncle's house!!
16. Lights on the tree? HUH? Who does not put lights on their tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song? This year I like that one, I don't know the name but it is a guy and girl going back and fourth... Baby it's cold outside...
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? does going back and forth to each family count as travel??
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? yeppers
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? christmas morning, we pile tons of blankets on the floor and sit by the tree
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the traffic everywhere, i don't even want to leave my house on a saturday!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Lime green and hot pink! (hey that is mine too, but i added teal/turquoise into the mix)
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? I answered this on #15
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? its all posted on the side of my blog under "loved" with the exception of a single cup coffee maker, i can't decide which one i want

4 comments:

Patti Carollo said...

your cute i love you i'm going to do this BUT...i gotta wait until later tonight like about 2 a.m.

Jaimie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaimie said...

Ooppps... I forgot a word in my last comment and then deleted the whole thing! This post is fun...although I have to agree with the 2am response. Right now, I have just enough time to write this comment:)...time's up!!!

whittakerwoman said...

Oh I laughed at our worst gift... I have a starter Christmas story too. The first Christmas Carlos and I had together (dating) we both were working at our local ski resort and had to drive up the mountain from So Cal. We left late at night and my car broke down about 1 hour into our 4 hour drive. WE mind you its christmas so everything is closed. WE ended up in some bar in the middle of the mojave dessert. It ended up being our STARTER which carlos and my dad put in the next day. It just made me smile. H

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails