Saturday, December 27, 2008

fat fat little baby


i am officially 32 weeks, only 8 or less weeks to go.  i have been feeling extremely huge, i can't suck in, and i feel i roll everywhere!!  well it turns out it isn't all in my head... i had an ultrasound last night and it turns out this little rolly polly inside is on the large side, 5lbs. and 4ozs. to be exact.  here is our convo with the technician...

tec - do you know how much you weighed when you were born?
matt - i was just talking with my mom about this, 9 lbs.
tec - well then that explains it, bigger babies come from the father's side. 
matt - awesome!
nina - i am going to kill you!
tec - do you feel bigger
nina - YES
tec - well that is why

do you remember how big you were when you were born?  how big were your babies?



13 comments:

Christa said...

Me - 6 lbs 13 oz
Jake - 9 lbs 4 oz
Carly - 6 lbs
Jesse - 7 lbs 1 oz

Becca said...

me: 8lbs 10oz
lorelai: 8lbs 15oz
tim: 9lbs 1oz
i am fully prepared for a 9 or 10 pounder next time!
i will say that all the research i did showed that mom is the best predictor of baby's weight...not the doctor or ultrasound.
the funny thing with lorelai was that is still took her awhile to fit in to even newborn clothes. we probably could have gotten some use out of preemie clothes!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

All the Budzinski babies were over 9 lbs!!!

Keri Sheerer said...

I love that picture!!! It came out super cute!

lori bunk said...

haha... i like your title.... best amy grant song ever

jallen said...

Nina, I feel like this baby is bigger too!!! Oh man it will be interesting to meet these little ones that are making us so uncomfortable:)
I don't know how much I was
AJ was just about 10 pounds
Ava was 7lbs 4oz

Kathy said...

Me 8lbs
Irene 7lb 12oz
Amy 8lb 5oz
Eric 9lb 5oz

Notice each babies got progressivly bigger!

Melissa said...

I think i was around 7 lbs, dylan was 6 lbs 2 oz, Carson was 6 lbs 6 oz. I am thankful for my small babies! LOL, good luck :) That pic is too cute!

Patti Carollo said...

o.k. so first of all please send me the Amy Grant song i don't know that one!

Stephanie~ 9.1 oz. 23 in.
Samantha~ 9.1 1/2 oz. 19 in.
Katie ~ 9.11 1/2 oz. 22 in.
(the winner and dubbed a linebacker of a baby by Mr. Joe Mallino because of her hospital photo) ! and just for the record BIGGER BABIES sleep much better thru the night!! so they say?

love you XXXX's OOOO's

Patti Carollo said...

oops forgot to tell my weight i was a premie who was baptized in the hospital because they thought i wasn't going to make it way back in 1958 !! guess i fooled them!!!

Jacinda said...

Me: 8lbs ?oz
husband: 9lbs 9oz
#1: 6lbs 8oz
#2: 7lbs 13oz

Hang in there. I know this stage is the longest. I always repeat to myself, "the baby will be worth it!" :)

denise said...

Me: 6 lbs, 10.5 oz
Easton: 3 lbs, 12 oz
Dalton: 4 lbs, 1 oz
Quinton: 3 lbs, 8 oz

but I cheated. They all came at once, at 33.5 weeks. So I guess mine don't count in your theory :)

Karen said...

whoa whoa whoa Hannah, TWO Budz babies were over nine pounds - you (9 lbs 4 oz) and Jesse (9 lbs 13 oz). Everyone else was under!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails