Tuesday, October 28, 2008

please tell me i'm not crazy...

for the past 5 hours (believe me i have been counting!) my incubating child has been literally kicking my bladder like a soccer ball! is this possible?? i feel as though she/he is wearing little baby christian louboutins/eccos and just kicking my bladder every 10-15 minutes on the dot, b/c following the kick, i have to rush to the bathroom so as not to explode!!! this is no laughing matter i have literally gone to the bathroom 15 times in the last 5 hours!!
matt finds it hilarious, especially b/c now every time i get a kick, he is getting flicked on the chest!

life is hard enough without having someone kick you from the inside!
~rita rudner

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my - this never happened to me! TALK to that baby and kind of hug him/her and maybe the baby's position will change! YIKES!

jessie said...

Kaylee used to drive me CRAZY with her hiccups (cyclic jerking from the inside out... ugh). Seemed like she'd always get them when it was time for me to go to sleep. Hang in there... as you well know from your little beauty... it's well worth it! : )

zene said...

That is so funny because out of you, George, and Tony, YOU were the wild one! You kicked constantly and consistently. You would kick me out of bed. Dad would always say "quit kicking me!" And look at the precious joy of my life that came out of it!

Becca said...

oh, it's possible.
i kept telling my dr that i was afraid that amniotic fluid was leaking....and she said that sometimes the baby pushes on your bladder...so basically it was a different kind of fluid leaking ;)

Patti Carollo said...

at least you have an excuse nina because this happens to me too...and my baby is 19 !

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

i love the quote!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails