Monday, October 6, 2008

Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder

this is my ode to pregnancy!! i am feeling, round, overwhelmed, and a smidge crabby
my pregnancy with madeline, was entirely diffrent than this, i told bree a few weeks ago i think i was delusional with maddy, i loved every moment of that pregnancy, i loved getting a big belly and feeling all a-glow, however this one, not so much! i would be happy to go to the hospital this afternoon and have it!
however, on a happy note, i do have to admit, i truely have the sweetest husband, b/c as i get rounder and rounder, he falls more in love with me, and i sure do enjoy the extra attention!

so here are my random thoughts on pregnancy today!

items i currently crave, in no particular order
  • cheetos
  • jamocha shakes
  • water from a water cooler with no ice, like in offices
  • chicken noodle soup, homemade
  • tuna noodle casserole
  • nice green apples
  • dannon vanilla yogurt

what i am not looking forward too

  • buying maternity clothes, as i sit here with a rubberband holding my jeans together, and wondering how my old jeans became floods!

quotes that put a smile on my face this morning

  • "I gained 80 pounds for my pregnancy so this is like my coming out party." - cindy margolis
  • "There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it." - Irena Chalmers
  • "Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes." - Joyce Armor
  • "If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family." ~Lawrence Housman
  • "Love is all fun and games until someone loses an eye or gets pregnant." ~Jim Cole

5 comments:

natalievandenbossche said...

I'm feeling very round these days. But I have to admit I've been that crazy person that loves being pregnant! haha, I'm sure in a bout a month or so i'll be eating those same words. :) Hang in there! You're almost halfway there!!!!

Keri Sheerer said...

Thanks for reminding me why I do NOT want to be pregnant ever again. LOL -jk.

denise said...

Well, I can send you pics of me pregnant to make you feel better about how small you are! I had to wear maternity pants by 11 weeks. Then you will seem super small compared to what I was!!!

Melissa said...

hang in there :) btw- i love those quotes :)

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

Nina bunk... U are too cute!! I hope I am half as cute as u when I'm prego!! I'll come over and we can drink jamocca shakes together!! Xo I love reading your blog!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails