my pregnancy with madeline, was entirely diffrent than this, i told bree a few weeks ago i think i was delusional with maddy, i loved every moment of that pregnancy, i loved getting a big belly and feeling all a-glow, however this one, not so much! i would be happy to go to the hospital this afternoon and have it!
however, on a happy note, i do have to admit, i truely have the sweetest husband, b/c as i get rounder and rounder, he falls more in love with me, and i sure do enjoy the extra attention!
so here are my random thoughts on pregnancy today!
items i currently crave, in no particular order
- jamocha shakes
- water from a water cooler with no ice, like in offices
- chicken noodle soup, homemade
- tuna noodle casserole
- nice green apples
- dannon vanilla yogurt
what i am not looking forward too
- buying maternity clothes, as i sit here with a rubberband holding my jeans together, and wondering how my old jeans became floods!
quotes that put a smile on my face this morning
- "I gained 80 pounds for my pregnancy so this is like my coming out party." - cindy margolis
- "There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it." - Irena Chalmers
- "Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes." - Joyce Armor
- "If nature had arranged that husbands and wives should have children alternatively, there would never be more than three in a family." ~Lawrence Housman
- "Love is all fun and games until someone loses an eye or gets pregnant." ~Jim Cole