Monday, September 8, 2008

today's lunch special!

so this morning maddy and i went grocery shopping, and scooby doo shaped mac and cheese was on sale, i never buy it, it is usually the more expensive kind. so today we had a little treat! as i started preparing lunch here is our convo...

me - maddy you want scooby doo mac & cheese, look it is the ruff ruff
maddy - ruff ruff cheese? momma ruff ruff cheese?
me - yeah ruff ruff cheese
maddy - momma ruff ruff cheese!!!

so until it was made all i heard was "momma, ruff ruff cheese?" so i send her outside with a little snack and she still yells to me through the window "momma, ruff ruff cheese??"
needless to say, we are devouring our ruff ruff cheese right now!

enjoy!

2 comments:

lori bunk said...

that's really cute!!! i can hear her saying it in my head.

Christa said...

Okay! I was just telling Josiah how excited I am to see you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails